Here’s the best advice that will help you excel and have a sensational life in 2017. You’ll feel empowered, blissful and in control of your own destiny.
- Be present – always put your attention, mind and heart into whatever it is that you are doing at the moment. “There is a time for everything and time for every activity under the heavens” Ecclesiastes 3:1
- What doesn’t kill me makes me stronger – No matter what happens, you will survive and you will become much stronger and probably wiser. You are made of much harder material than you believe.
- Don’t flee the struggle – whether something is a struggle or just another challenge is a matter of perception. Challenges are like going to the gym – you can work them out or give up.
- Start a relationship out of love – Don’t try to build a relationship with someone you are not in love with.
- Be grateful – Be grateful for your life. Be grateful for the people in your life. Gratitude can change your life.
- Don’t judge – you’re not the smartest nor the wisest person on the planet. Your life – your choices. Their lives – their choices. Focus on your life and what is good for you.
- Be kind. Be open. Try out somebody else’s shoes – you are not the only one with feelings, problems and bad days. Feel others. Smile at them. Just one kind gesture can make up for somebody’s gloomy day.
- Do the things you love – never make a compromise on this one. You don’t have to make a career out of it, but always do what inspires you.
- Cherish the people in your life – Tell them how much they mean to you. Be there for them.
- Pay attention only to those who love you – We have a tendency of chasing after people who barely give us the time of a day rather than giving love and attention to those who love us just the way we are. We will struggle to prove to those who do not notice us that we are worthy enough instead of acknowledging those who already know we are worthy. Don’t do it anymore. Turn the tables.
- Speak the truth no matter what others think – Speak your truth. Be yourself. You don’t like everybody and not everybody has to like you. Accept it and leave the life according to your truth.
- Expand your horizons – travel, meet new people and listen to their stories, question your opinions and beliefs, respect other cultures, and believe in the magic of life.
- Enjoy the little things – your coffee, your showers, sunrise and the smell of summer rain. Breath in the enjoyment the little things bring to you.
- You are not special. You are unique – You are not the center of the universe nor the center of God’s eye. You’re no better nor worst than others. You are not entitled. But you are unique, and placed in the center of your own sensational life, of your own universe. You create it and you make it according to your own needs and likings.
- Take responsibility for your own life – don’t blame your parents, bad luck, system or society. We’ve all been dealt some cards. Sometimes good sometimes not so. But what you do with them is all up to you.
- Don’t complain – just take it as it is or change it. Complaining will do you no good: it will only consume your time, energy and emotions.
- Don’t dwell in past and wait for the future – The past we cannot mend, the future is uncertain but what we do have is the present moment. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something to make your life complete and for you to be finally happy. You already have all you need. The other thing you are waiting for is just an extra added value. You can still do without it. Live a sensational life in 2017.
Read more: Six Steps To Creating Meaningful New Year’s Resolutions