Get The Pavlovic Today’s top stories and best reads.
- Wilmington, DE , 10:04 am: President Biden arrived at St Joseph’s on the Brandywine for mass after an uneventful motorcade from his residence. He took no questions.
- President Biden exited church at 10:57 am. He spoke briefly with the priest before walking to the Beast. He took no questions.
- The motorcade arrived at Jos. A. Bank mens clothing store in a shopping center near St. Joseph’s at approximately 11:04 am. President Biden entered the store.
- President Biden emerged from Jos. A. Bank at 11:24 am carrying one large bag of unknown contents.He walked directly to the Beast without taking questions.
- The motorcade arrived at President Biden’s residence at 11:30 am.
more from the pavlovic today
On Tuesday evening, about 120 Conservative MPs flocked into No 10 to watch the England v Wales game. Inside, the flags of England and Wales were displayed on either side of the giant TV. Snacks and drinks were served. MPs stood and joined in singing the national anthem before the game. MPs representing English and…Keep reading
On Tuesday, Congressional leaders of both parties spoke to reporters outside the West Wing following their meeting with President Biden. Senator Schumer and Speaker Pelosi were the first ones to address the press . “All four of us agreed we’ve got to resolve this rail shutdown as quickly as possible,” Schumer said. “I don’t like…Keep reading
It’s that time of year again. On Monday, I walked through the White House gates for the First Lady’s Christmas decoration reveal. An annual White House press tradition, filled with history, holiday songs, and thousands of sparkling lights. The grand entrance at the East Wing Lobby opened with “We the People” holiday experience with bells…Keep reading
In April of 1926, world representatives met in Paris and wrote the 1926 Paris International Convention Relative To Motor Traffic. Following the end of WWII, as many more people worldwide started to travel internationally, it became clear that the terms of the 1926 Paris convention needed to be updated. In 1949, delegates met in Geneva and…Keep reading
Scotland cannot hold an independence referendum without the consent of the UK government, the UK’s Supreme Court ruled on Wednesday. “A lawfully held referendum would have important political consequences relating to the Union and United Kingdom Parliament,” noted Supreme Court President Lord Reed. “The Scottish parliament does not have the power to legislate for a referendum…Keep reading