At approximately 11:30 a.m. – one roll call vote:
1. Cloture on Executive Calendar #585, Rachael Rollins to be United States Attorney for the District of Massachusetts.
At approximately 2:15 p.m. – two roll call votes:
1. Confirmation of the Rollins nomination.
2. Cloture on Executive Calendar #482, Michael Smith to be Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation for National and Community Service.
At approximately 5:15 p.m. – one roll call vote:
1. Confirmation of the Smith nomination.
We also anticipate the Senate to consider S.J.Res.29, providing for congressional disapproval regarding COVID-19 vaccine mandates. Additional roll call votes are expected during today’s session.
Cloture has been filed on the following:
1. Motion to concur in the House amendment to S.610, vehicle for debt ceiling track/Pay-Go/Medicare fix.
2. Executive Calendar #486 Lucy Koh to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth Circuit.
3. Executive Calendar #533 Jennifer Sung to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth Circuit.
4. Executive Calendar #576 Samantha Elliott to be United States District Judge for the District of New Hampshire.