President Biden and First Lady Jill Biden are greeting the leaders and representatives of countries in attendance for the Summit of the Americas.
First out was Guatemala’s Foreign Affairs Minister.
After breaking for about ten minutes, President Biden resumed greeting leaders and delegation heads at 4:33 pm, starting with Uruguay’s Foreign Affairs Minister.
The president warmly greeted the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago, stroking his counterpart’s suit collar.
Biden gave Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau a broad smile, embracing him with his arm around Trudeau’s shoulder.
Jill Biden gave the President of Ecuador a peck on the cheek. Last month, the First Lady traveled to the country, her first stop on a six-day tour.
Below is the complete list of delegation greetings confirmed by the White House
- H.E. Thelma Browne, Ambassador of Saint Kitts and Nevis to the United States of America
- The Honorable Nickolas Steele, Minister for Health and Social Security of Grenada
- H.E. Mario Adolfo Búcaro Flores, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Guatemala
- H.E. Enrique Reina, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
- H.E. Rogelio Mayta Mayta, Minister of External Relations of the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- H.E. Francisco Bustillo, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Oriental Republic of Uruguay
- H.E. Alexandra Hill, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of El Salvador
- H.E. Marcelo Ebrard, Foreign Secretary of the United Mexican States
- H.E. Luis Almagro, Secretary-General of the Organization of American States
- T.H. Philip Davis, Prime Minister of The Commonwealth of The Bahamas and Minister of Finance & Mrs. Anne-Marie Davis
- T.H. Philip J. Pierre, Prime Minister of Saint Lucia
- H.E. Ariel Henry, Prime Minister of the Republic of Haiti
- T.H. John Briceño, Prime Minister of Belize
- T.H. Mia Amor Mottley, Prime Minister of Barbados
- The Most Honorable Andrew Holness, Prime Minister of Jamaica
- The Right Honorable Justin Trudeau, P.C., M.P., Prime Minister of Canada & Mrs. Sophie Grégoire Trudeau
- T.H. Dr. Keith Rowley, Prime Minister of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- T.H. Roosevelt Skerrit, Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Dominica
- T.H. Gaston Browne, Prime Minister of Antigua and Barbuda & T.H. Maria Browne
- H.E. Rodrigo Chaves Robles, President of the Republic of Costa Rica & Mrs. Signe Zeikate
- H.E. Gabriel Boric Font, President of the Republic of Chile
- H.E. Pedro Castillo, President of the Republic of Peru & Mrs. Lilia Paredes
- H.E. Guillermo Lasso Mendoza, President of the Republic of Ecuador & Mrs. Maria de Lourdes Alcívar
- H.E. Luis Abinader, President of the Dominican Republic
- H.E. Mohamed Irfaan Ali, President of the Co-operative Republic of Guyana & Mrs. Arya Ali
- H.E. Chandrikapersad Santokhi, President of the Republic of Suriname & Mrs. Mellisa Santokhi-Seenacherry
- H.E. Alberto Fernández, President of the Argentine Republic & Mrs. Fabiola Yáñez
- H.E. Laurentino Cortizo Cohen, President of the Republic of Panama & Mrs. Yazmín Colón de Cortizo
- H.E. Mario Abdo Benítez, President of the Republic of Paraguay & Mrs. Silvana López Moreira de Abdo
- H.E. Iván Duque, President of the Republic of Colombia