The Senate will convene at 3:00 p.m. this afternoon. Following Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of the motion to proceed to Calendar #137, H.R.5305, continuing resolution to December 3rd.
At 5:30 p.m., the cloture motion on the motion to proceed will ripen and the Senate will vote on the motion to invoke cloture.
Monday, September 27th at 5:30pm – 1 roll call vote:
1. Motion to invoke cloture on Calendar #137, H.R.5305, CR through December 3rd
The Senate has reached an agreement that at a time and in an order to be determined this week, the Senate vote on confirmation of the following nominations with 1 hour of debate prior to each vote:
1. Executive Calendar #333, Karen Erika Donfried, of the District of Columbia, to be an Assistant Secretary of State (European Affairs and Eurasian Affairs).
2. Executive Calendar #324, Monica P. Medina, of Maryland, to be an Assistant Secretary of State (Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs).
3. Executive Calendar #331, Mary Catherine Phee, of Illinois, to be an Assistant Secretary of State (African Affairs).
4. Executive Calendar #240, Todd D. Robinson, of New Jersey, to be an Assistant Secretary of State (International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs).
5. Executive Calendar #334, Jessica Lewis, of Ohio, to be an Assistant Secretary of State (Political-Military Affairs).