The Pavlovic Today has obtained the list of presents French President Macron is brining to Joe and Jill Biden.
Gifts for Joe Biden
- A Vinyl and CD of the original soundtrack of Claude Lelouch’s film “Un Homme et une Femme” (1966) – music by French composer Francis Lai, winner of the Palme d’Or. This is the film that Joe and Jill went to see on their first date.
- A cup from the House Christofle, created in 2012, in tribute to the great era when Christofle crossed the Atlantic aboard the ship Normandie. This cup symbolizes the first links between France and the United States of America. The cup integrates in the bottom of it the “Présidence de la République” lictor beam.
- A sweater from the House Saint James
- A watch from LIP Horlogerie
Gifts for Jill Biden
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
- The Plague, The Fall, Exile and the Kingdom, and Selected Essays, by Albert Camus
Gifts for VP Kamala Harris
- A model of the Ariane 5 rocket
Josep Borrell Tells PM Albin Kurti To Suspend Police Operation In Municipal Buildings In Northern Kosovo
European Union foreign policy chief Josep Borrell strongly denounced the recent surge of violence in northern Kosovo. Acts of violence targeting citizens, the media, law enforcement, and KFOR troops were deemed utterly unacceptable, exacerbating an already perilous situation. “We, the European Union, stand firmly behind NATO’s mission KFOR in fulfilling its mandate in the interest…
Biden’s schedule for May 30, 2023
EDT 10:00 AM President Biden departs New Castle, Delaware en route to the White House 11:05 AM President Biden arrives at the White House Briefing Schedule EDT 2:45 PM Press Briefing by Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre and Director of the Office of Budget and Management Shalanda Young
A Closer Look: Unveiling The Timeline Of Violent Incidents In Northern Kosovo
BELGRADE—At the Monday press conference, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic delivered a detailed account of the series of events leading to violent clashes in Kosovo. Vucic specifically attributed the responsibility for inciting conflict between Serbs and KFOR on the ground to Kosovo’s Prime Minister, Albin Kurti , specifically in relation to the incidents that unfolded on…