Skip to content
- From August 29 at 3:00 AM EDT to August 30 at 3:00 AM EDT, approximately 1,200 people were evacuated from Kabul.
- 26 US military flights (26 C-17s) carried approximately 1,200 evacuees, and 2 coalition flights carried 50 people.
- Since August 14, the U.S. has evacuated and facilitated the evacuation of approximately 116,700 people.
- Since the end of July, the U.S. evacuated approximately 122,300 people.
- National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan and Chief of Staff Ron Klain have briefed the President on the rocket attack at Hamid Karzai International Airport.
- The White House says that the operations continue uninterrupted at Hamid Karzai International Airport.