Get The Pavlovic Today’s top stories and best reads.
President Joseph Biden spoke today with President Volodymyr Zelenskyy of Ukraine.
- According to the White House, President Biden “voiced the deep concerns of the United States and our European Allies about Russia’s aggressive actions towards Ukraine.”
- In the call with Zelenskyy Biden “made clear that the U.S. and our Allies would respond with strong economic and other measures in the event of a further military intervention.”
- Biden reaffirmed the United States’ “unwavering commitment to Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity.”
- President Biden made clear that the United States and its allies and partners are committed to the principle of “no decisions or discussions about Ukraine without Ukraine.”
- The two leaders called on Russia to de-escalate tensions and agreed that diplomacy is the best way to make meaningful progress on conflict resolution.
- President Biden underscored the readiness of the United States to engage in support of confidence-building measures to advance the implementation of the Minsk Agreements, in support of the Normandy Format.
more from the pavlovic today
Ksenija Pavlovic McAteer: The Biden White House has created an unequal class system among White House journalists
The Pavlovic Today is to be excluded from the White House Christmas party for the press on December 13, 2022 despite a request for admittance. The current occupants of the White House espouse equality, equity and fairness at every opportunity but as we see here they just don’t practice it. The unashamed hypocrisy is breathtaking.…Keep reading
President Biden defended this morning his decision to go to Arizona, a border state, but not to visit the border. “There are more important things going on,” said Biden. He then spoke about the today’s visit to TSMC, a Taiwanese company investing in the manufacture of cutting-edge chips in Arizona.”They’re going to invest billions of…Keep reading
EST8:45 AM President Biden receives the Presidential Daily Briefing 9:25 AM President Biden departs the White House en route Joint Base Andrews 9:45 AM President Biden departs Joint Base Andrews en route Phoenix, ArizonaJoint Base Andrews MST12:40 PM President Biden arrives in Maricopa County, Arizona 1:30 PM President Biden tours TSMC 2:00 PM President Biden discusses how his economic…Keep reading
White House Slams Kevin McCarthy And Senate GOP Leadership For Not Defending The Constitution Over Trump’s Remarks
Kevin McCarthy and Senate GOP leadership have been “largely silent” about Trump’s statement about “terminating” the Constitution, and the White House is not pleased. This afternoon, White House spokesperson Andrew Bates shared his political grievances by hitting out at the Republicans for dodging reporters over Trump’s remarks. Following the Twitter Files release, Trump said, “A…Keep reading
Today’s press briefing with the White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre is set to start at 2:30 pm EST. Watch live in the player below.Keep reading