This evening, President Biden has made the first round of congratulatory calls to Democrats who have won the 2022 midterms.
- Massachusetts Governor-elect Maura Healey
- Rhode Island Governor Dan McKee
- Senator-elect Peter Welch
- Representative Lisa Blunt Rochester
- Colorado Governor Jared Polis
- Representative Abigail Spanberger
- Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer
- Senator Chris Van Hollen
- Senator Michael Bennet
- Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker
- Representative Jennifer Wexton
- Senator Tammy Duckworth
- Senator Richard Blumenthal
- Pennsylvania Governor-elect Josh Shapiro.
The votes are still rolling in.
- 35 of the 100 Senate seats are on the ballot.
- All 435 House seats are on the ballot.
- Republicans currently hold 212 seats
Republicans need to flip 1 Democratic seat to gain control of the Senate and 5 seats to gain control of the House.