Get The Pavlovic Today’s top stories and best reads.
Love and affection is what keeps us going and should always be a priority. Read on for a list of things to do to show love to those you care about.
It’s easy to neglect those we love in the fast-paced world of today, but love and affection is what keeps us going and motivates us through the hard parts of our lives, and should always be a priority! Read on for a list of things to do to show love to those you care about.
- Surround yourself with friends’ and family’s memorabilia – let those remind you of the people you care about. It will also make you feel more loved and connected.
- Keep them in – Ask them how they are, how they feel and listen. Share your thoughts with them; don’t let it slide, because thought by thought you will drift apart if you don’t let them in.
- Find the time to see them face to face, and by that I mean no FaceTime!
- Remember birthdays and other special dates – even if you don’t and you realize it days later again call or write. Create a birthday calendar with an alert.We all have busy lives and remembering somebody’s birthday against your crazy schedule means a lot. It will show that you care.
- Let them know how important they are to you – we all need to feel loved and appreciated, and so do you friends and family members. Tell them! Write a letter. Choose your words.
- Surprise them – show up when they think you will not be able to be there for them; send a card or small gift or at least text for no other reason but to let them know how much you care.
- Just pick up the phone and call them!
When did you last time show love to those you care about? What did you do to let them know how important they are to you? What did you do to surprise them? Share your experience with us!
more from the pavlovic today
White House Slams Kevin McCarthy And Senate GOP Leadership For Not Defending The Constitution Over Trump’s Remarks
Kevin McCarthy and Senate GOP leadership have been “largely silent” about Trump’s statement about “terminating” the Constitution, and the White House is not pleased. This afternoon, White House spokesperson Andrew Bates shared his political grievances by hitting out at the Republicans for dodging reporters over Trump’s remarks. Following the Twitter Files release, Trump said, “A…Keep reading
Today’s press briefing with the White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre is set to start at 2:30 pm EST. Watch live in the player below.Keep reading
This morning, on Good Morning Britain, Keir Starmer MP, Leader of the UK Opposition, doubled down on his plans to abolish the House of Lords. “The first thing to say is we do need to abolish it. I think the House of Lords is indefensible. And we need an elected second chamber as part of…Keep reading
On Monday, the United States will host the third US-EU Trade and Technology Council (TTC) Ministerial Meeting at the University of Maryland. The Trade and Technology Council was established by Presidents Biden, von der Leyen, and Michel at the June 2021 US-EU Summit and is dedicated to growing bilateral trade and investment relationships. The first…Keep reading
Today, President Biden and the First Lady will host the Congressional Ball at the White House. EST 9:00 AM President Biden receives the Presidential Daily Briefing 6:30 PM President Biden and the First Lady host the Congressional Ball Briefing Schedule 2:30 PM Press Briefing by Press Secretary Karine Jean-PierreKeep reading
The holidays are finally here and almost one thousand days have passed since COVID-19 blanketed the planet and was declared a worldwide pandemic by The World Health Organization. Current public health messaging is claiming that COVID-19 has reached some version of endemic status and equating it with success. The advertising campaign implies that the end…Keep reading