Get The Pavlovic Today’s top stories and best reads.
These 7 proven steps will help you live a fulfilling and balanced life.
1. Exercise regularly and eat well. Adhering to all of the demands in life means that you cannot always go to the gym or eat a balanced diet. Whenever your schedule allows it try to engage in some form of exercise and choose healthy snacks over junk food. When your body is healthy, you will feel more optimistic and energized.
2. Maintain a close social circle. Humans are social creatures, we depend on consistent interaction to feel loved and accepted. Stay in touch with family, even if you can only communicate by phone. Plan multiple activities a week with friends to unwind and socialize.
3. Earn a Paycheck. Even if you are in school or money is not an issue, consider getting a job that will require you to work at least one day a week. Earning a consistent paycheck will help improve your work ethic and leadership skills.
4. Have hobbies outside of work. If you do work full-time, it is important to engage in hobbies outside of work. You don’t have to regularly scale mountain peaks, but try activities that will open unexpected doors. Bike, surf, paint, participate in open-mic nights in your city, there are countless opportunities for self-expression.
5. Avoid excessive screen time. Video entertainment is certainly enticing, but you can only grow so much from staring at a screen. It’s okay to watch television to help relax after a stressful day of work, but don’t spend an entire weekend binge watching shows on your couch.
6. Travel as often as possible. Each time you experience a new culture, you will gain unexpected friends and goals. Traveling pushes out you of your comfort zone; you return home better equipped to deal with life’s smaller demands.
7. Try new things. It’s great to have a favorite restaurant or preferred travel destination, but you need to keep pushing yourself to try new things in life. Pick up a hobby you have never tried before, eat unfamiliar food, and take a trip to an area you know little about. The world offers infinite opportunities for exploration.
more from the pavlovic today
EDT8:30 AM President Biden receives the Presidential Daily Briefing1:00 PM President Biden departs the White House en route Joint Base Andrews 1:20 PM President Biden departs Joint Base Andrews en route Philadelphia International Airport2:00 PM President Biden arrives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania …Keep reading
Brazilian President Luis Inácio Lula da Silva is coming to the White House on Friday, February 10. The scheduled meeting between Biden and Lula coincides with Jair Bolsonaro’s recent request for a 6-month US visa extension. Brazil’s former head of state fled to the US two days before Lula was officiated as President. Many accused…Keep reading
EST9:00 AM President Biden receives the Presidential Daily Briefing 1:15 PM President Biden convenes a meeting of his Competition Council to receive an update on progress his Administration has made to increase competition in the American economy and lower prices for the American people3:15…Keep reading
The IMF has upgraded its forecasts for most leading economies and predicts global growth of 2.9%. However, the UK will be the only advanced economy to shrink this year by 0.6%. Even Russia, under sanctions, will perform better than the UK. “Growth in the United Kingdom is projected to be –0.6 percent in 2023, a 0.9 percentage…Keep reading