We are all born into this beautiful world with a purpose to be our authentic selves. Not all of us will work on saving the planet, not all of us will be politicians or healers. But we are all equally important. Every single thread in the tapestry of life counts, each has its importance and only by being our true selves we are living the important role that has been given to us at birth.
You are deserving of your own place under the sun and equally worthy of the space you occupy. Without your presence, the world would be a different place. Know that:
- You matter.
- Your life matters. There is nobody whose life is more important.
- Your thoughts matter regardless of how small, or socially unaccepted they are.
- Your feelings matter. All your sorrows, fears, joys and anxieties are important. It’s okay. Let yourself feel and express them because they are a big part of you.
- Your dreams and passions matter. All the desires your heart yearns are relevant. Don’t mind what if others think you are crazy, unambitious, childish, delusional or just weird. Cherish your heart’s desires and go after your dreams.
- Your lifestyle matters. The way you want to spend your days is your chosen way of living.
- Your decisions matter. Whatever you decide, own it. Don’t back down when your parents, partner, kids or your boss try to tell you otherwise. You are the editor-in-chief of your life.
- Your problems matter, they are never too small or unimportant. They are your teachers helping you grow and learn.
- Your smile matters. Keep it.
Always remember: you are never too much, never insignificant, never too small because you are always just enough!